LET'S WORK TOGETHER:
By landing on this page you have taken the first step towards feeling better. Connecting with your therapist is incredibly important. We encourage you to look through our therapists (under "CCP TEAM") and see whether one of our profiles speak to you. If you're unsure that's okay, we are committed to finding the best fit for you.
Our referral process:
1. Fill out the contact form below with as much information as you're comfortable sharing.
2. Our intake coordinator will get back to you and ask permission to send you a more detailed intake questionnaire. This is not a requirement, however it is very helpful in saving time to find you the right fit.
3. You will be notified and connected to a therapist and/or put on a wait list for care.
4. Your therapist will reach out to you at this point to schedule the initial intake call. An intake call is a free 15 minute phone or video call used as an introduction and opportunity for you and your therapist to describe sessions and answer questions.
5. If you are placed on a wait list, you will be notified and an intake call will still be scheduled.
Tips for Intake calls, Inquiries and waiting for care:
It's important that you use this an opportunity to be open and ask questions. They say that it takes on average seven therapists before people find the one. We want to help you find the right one right away.
We know that scheduling time for this is not easy, often times scheduling conflicts are the number one reason people discontinue therapy or don't get started. Much like your dentist or other specialists, remember your mental and emotional health are just as important.
Be sure to keep checking in: often times our emails end up in people's junk mail so please check regularly. If you haven't heard back from your therapist and need a quicker response don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although we try and avoid it, wait lists are a reality for our busy practice. While you're waiting for care, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask about your spot and/or updates on your place in line.
We know reaching out is hard. We want to make this as comfortable and easy as possible.