Recharge Your Recovery
Time & Location
About the Event
Eating Disorders are complex, misunderstood and without the perfect treatment option. I see several people in my practice that are struggling with accepting that this illness is impacting their lives, and often feel they do not meet the criteria they associate with Eating Disorders.
This Workshop is devoted to those who need some support in accepting and understanding the role that their Eating Disorder plays in their life. Suitable for individuals who are ready to make steps in their recovery, but are fearful of what that looks like or those who need to jumpstart things in the right direction.
This Workshop will focus on the following themes:
- What Eating Disorders look like now.
- Identifying many of the common themes that make Recovery difficult.
- How to stay motivated in recovery.
- What the key components to living a symptom free life are.
- Defining and identifying YOUR goals for recovery.
- Assessing where you are currently at and what your barriers to wellness are.
The aim of this group it to combine like minded individuals to help establish a community of support and sharing. Safety, confidentiality and motivation will be key elements.